Order of the Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the Dragon

The Order of the Dragon is a Pokemon Online competitive community with a lot of history, originally founded in the summer of 2011.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Clan Championship Leagues - February Sign-Ups Open

+4
Belle fille
Chromium
[P4L]
Rigas
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rigas

Rigas
Admin

The Order of the Dragon is delighted to announce the start of it's Official Clan Championship Leagues.

LEAGUE FORMAT:

There will be separate leagues for each tier. The tiers played will be: Wifi Ubers, Wifi OU, Wifi UU, Wifi LU, Wifi NU, Wifi LC. Participants have no restriction on the number of leagues they are allowed to participate in.

The leagues will be round-robin, so every participant in the league will play all other participants. The limit for each league is 10 people. In case more people than that want to participate in a league, multiple leagues of the same tier and a promotion/relegation system will be established. People will be placed in the appropriate league based on their ranking in the league's tier at the time the league starts on the ladder of the Pokemon Online server.

For every win, a player will earn 1 point. For each defeat, a player will earn no points. Self-KO Clause MUST be on, as no draws are allowed. Saving the logs is required as the amount of Pokemon still standing by the winner will be used in tiebreaker situations. In case of mid-game forfeit, it will be considered as the forfeiting person had no Pokemon left when the duel ended, while the winner will considered to have as many Pokemon as those still standing by the time of the forfeit.

Tiebreak criteria are:
1: Results between the players who tied
2: Total amount of Pokemon left from the won games of the players who tied
3: Total amount of Pokemon left from each won game.

The round-robin formats will depend on how many people participate in that specific league.

2: Quadruple Round-Robin
3: Triple Round-Robin
4-5: Double Round-Robin
6-10: Single Round-Robin

PARTICIPATION AND DEADLINES:

Players will have a week to sign-up after the sign-ups open. Everyone, unless otherwise decided by the tournament director, is allowed to participate. Each league will last until the end of that calendar month. Then, promotions and relegations will be applied and the new leagues will begin. People who sign-up for the first time in the league will have to start from the lowest league of that tier, regardless of PO ladder ranking, as this only applies for the first month.

Participants are expected to have activity enough to complete all their battles. Participants are also expected to contact their opponents themselves, however they may contact the tournament director for assistance.

DEADLINE FOR FEBRUARY SIGN-UPS IS FEBRUARY 4. POST IN THE THREAD TO SIGN-UP, STATING THE TIERS YOU WANT TO PLAY.

ANYTHING NOT MENTIONED IN THE ABOVE TEXT WILL BE LEFT IN THE JUDGEMENT OF THE TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR, RIGAS.

PARTICIPANTS:

Wifi Ubers:
1: Rigas
2: Mylo Xyloto
3:

Wifi OU:
1: Skydriver
2: SneaselFTW
3: Chromium
4: Nikitas
5: Fabian

Wifi UU:
1: Morning Sun
2: Fille
3: Nikitas
4: Mystikal

Wifi LU:
1: SneaselFTW
2: Morning Sun
3: Mylo Xyloto

Wifi NU:
1: Skydriver
2: HSOWA

Wifi LC:
1: HSOWA
2: Lisalo
4: Morning Sun
5: Mylo Xyloto

Last edited by Rigas on Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:21 am; edited 10 times in total

https://orderofthedragon.rpg-board.net

[P4L]

Signing up for OU and NU :3 (SkyDriver)

Last edited by [P4L] on Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.pokemon4life.forumotion.com

[P4L]

Signing up for BW2 OU and BW2 LU. -SneaselFTW (SkyDriver is above me. This is the official Pokemon 4 Life account, which P4L members can go on. Just clarifying)

http://www.pokemon4life.forumotion.com

4Official Clan Championship Leagues - February Sign-Ups Open Empty Signup Post Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:45 pm

Chromium

In
Tiers: Wifi OU, Wifi NU, Wifi LC

5Official Clan Championship Leagues - February Sign-Ups Open Empty Participating Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:01 am

Belle fille

Belle fille

In for Wifi UU :]

Nikitas

in for wifi ou and wifi uu. feel free to add me in any tournament if people are missing though. apart from lu where i dont have a team

Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto

In
Wifi LC, Wifi LU, Wifi Ubers

Fabian

Fabian

In for OU~~~

Mystikal

Mystikal

If I can, then I'm in for UU :3 (Fille, I'ma kick ur ass Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]