Order of the Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the Dragon

The Order of the Dragon is a Pokemon Online competitive community with a lot of history, originally founded in the summer of 2011.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Order of the Dragon vs Hero!

+5
Chromium
Fabian
T-Dog
Morning
Rigas
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 am

Rigas

Rigas
Admin

The Order of the Dragon is having it's first clan war against Hero! This will be a good way to test how strong we are.

DATE:
Sunday 25 November, 18:00 GMT.

RULES:
There will be 7 battlers per team. 3 people will play Wifi OU, while one person will be assigned to each of the following tiers: Wifi Ubers, Wifi UU, Wifi LU, Wifi NU.

RESULTS:

Order of the Dragon vs Hero 3-4

Ubers: Jin Of the Gale vs [Hero]PlatinumAce

OU: Fabian vs [Hero]warpstar

Chromium vs [Hero]mdh280

Nikitas vs mirin gains

UU: T-Dog vs I wanna LU

LU: Morning Sun vs [Hero]chris6

NU: Kyrk vs [Hero]Afro Smash

Last edited by Rigas on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 8 times in total

https://orderofthedragon.rpg-board.net

2Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Re: Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:05 am

Morning

Morning

Wifi LU I suppose!

:]

3Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Re: Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:37 am

T-Dog

T-Dog

I can do UU, if nobody is doing OU then I can play it.

4Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Re: Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:38 am

Fabian

Fabian

Ima go for wifi OU as you know

5Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Re: Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:50 am

Chromium

Wifi OU
Wifi Ubers
Wifi LU
Wifi UU

6Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Clan war Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:27 am

Belle fille

Belle fille

EDIT: Well shit, cant do it anyways .-.

7Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Re: Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Nikitas

wifi ou, uu

8Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Re: Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:27 am

Jin Of The Gale

Wifi Ubers

I can also play Wifi OU, which I'm not good at, if needed.

9Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Re: Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:47 pm

Zaminator

Wifi UU

10Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Re: Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:06 am

Nikitas

if noone can play NU i will play.

11Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Re: Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:53 pm

Rigas

Rigas
Admin

We didn't make it, but don't worry guys, it was a good match. Next time, our luck will be better.

https://orderofthedragon.rpg-board.net

12Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Empty Re: Order of the Dragon vs Hero! Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:02 pm

Chromium

*sniff* I'm sorry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum