Order of the Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the Dragon

The Order of the Dragon is a Pokemon Online competitive community with a lot of history, originally founded in the summer of 2011.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unique Movesets

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unique Movesets Empty Unique Movesets Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 am

T-Dog

T-Dog

Here you can share movesets that people do not really use and are successful. You can post movesets for any tier.

To start off, here is a moveset that I've tried and worked out nicely:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tornadus (M) @ Flying Gem
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Acrobatics
- Brick Break
- Substitute
- Bulk Up

As some of you may know, Tornadus is now in Wifi UU. This set may sound horrible, but not horrible as you think it is. To be honest sometimes it doesn't help me in matches, but it is definitely worth using. With Prankster it has a priority Substitute and Bulk Up so something like Sableye is unable to Will-O-Wisp you before you Substitute. Unfortunately Tornadus cannot have Leftovers otherwise Acobatics' power will become 55 instead of 110. I use Brick Break to hit Special walls hard, although that means it is walled by Bronzong and Rhyperior can tank it, so you could run Naive with Grass Knot/Heat Wave over it.

2Unique Movesets Empty Re: Unique Movesets Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 pm

Morning

Morning

Wallcanine is all the rage right now but fuck that. Mixnine ftw :3

Arcanine (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 192 Atk / 252 SAtk / 64 Spd
Rash Nature (+SAtk, -SDef)
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Close Combat
- ExtremeSpeed

I so love this set. Basically just a mixed wallbreaking set utilizing Arcanine's horribly overlooked base 100 SAtk stat to shred through plenty of pokes with that STAB Overheat, netting surprise KOs on things like Hitmontop. HP Grass annihilates common switches such as Rhyperior and Swampert, while easily 2HKOing Slowbro. Walled by Chandelure with Close Combat, walled by Snorlax and P2 without it (although the latter takes like nothing anyway; download ones get beaten at least), so meep. EVs outspeed Adamant Honchkrow and stuffs. Also takes a button less recoil than the physical set which is another big draw.

Last edited by Morning on Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Unique Movesets Empty Re: Unique Movesets Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Choice Band Genesect is my personal favorite OU U-turner

Trait: Download
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- U-turn
- Iron Head / Zen Headbutt
- Quick Attack / IceBeam
- Flamethrower

A U-turn this powerful allows Genesect to get OHKOs on some pokes(especially after the Download boost wich brings its attack to 726).Iron head is useful for STAB but can be swapped for zen Headbutt to hit fighting types that may wall this set.Quick Attack is good for revenge killing while Ice Beam makes this a good dragon counter.Finally Flamethrower stops steel counters like Ferrothorn and Forretress.

4Unique Movesets Empty Re: Unique Movesets Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:18 am

Belle fille

Belle fille

Mienshao @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Reckless
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- U-turn
- Me first
- Hi Jump Kick
- Stone Edge

Hi jump kick is overpowered with a reckless boost, and OHKOS half the UU tier, and does a shitton of damage to most of the OU tier. Stone edge is there for coverage, U-turn for scouting, while me first hits them damn dragons with their own outrage. Jolly nature to outspeed modest/adamant scarfers, and +1 spd jolly DD salamence/dragonite.

EDIT: I know, it's not that unique, but the fact that noone uses reckless and me first... :/ Mienshao already got a great atk stat, and since hi jump kick is so overpowered anyways, what is it with a reckless boost???

Last edited by Belle fille on Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unique???)

5Unique Movesets Empty Re: Unique Movesets Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:04 am

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Choice Scarf Mew
Item: Choice Scarf
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- U-turn
- Psyshock / Psychic
- Flamethrower / Fire Blast
- Trick / Aura Sphere / Ice Beam

A somewhat effective set that's main purpose is to rid of Genesect,Scizor,and Forretress as well as Ferrothorn and certain walls.With a Choice Scarf attached Mew easily baits in Genesect so it can outspeed and KO it with Flamethrower.Flamethrower also does tremendous damage to the likes of Steel types who may counter it and certain grass types.U-turn adds great momentum to teams and helps Mew switch out more easily. Psyshock hurts Blissey and Tentacruel more than it should while Psychic is always an option if you feel you dont need it.Trick cripples Blissey and other special walls easily while Aura Sphere is a useful way to hurt Tyranitar and Heatran.Ice Beam is always there if you want to hit Dragonite and Salamence hard.
Spoiler:

While this set is similar to Choice Scarf Jirachi it doesn't have a major Fire or Ground type weakness and can tank fighting attacks better.Yet its still Pursuit weak and cannot take Bug or Ghost moves as easily as Jirachi can.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum